RESPONSIBLE – who is the data controller?
Name: Raul Castellar
Address: Ronda Nord km. 4, Ciutadella de Menorca, Spain
Telephone: 693 805 127
Contact: Raul Castellar
Domain name: wondermazes.com
PURPOSES – for what purposes do we process your data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation, we inform you that we will process the data you provide for:
- Manage the contracting of services through the platform, as well as the corresponding invoicing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities developed by wondermazes.com, by any means (telephone, mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or unless the user opposes or revokes his consent.
- To send commercial and / or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user objects or revokes his consent.
- Compliance with legally established obligations, as well as verification of compliance with contractual obligations, included fraud prevention.
- Transfer of data to agencies and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
DATA CATEGORIES – What data do we process?
Derived from the purposes mentioned before, wondermazes.com manages the following categories of data:
- Identification data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides data of third parties, he/she declares that he/she has their consent and undertakes to provide them with the information contained in this clause, exempting wondermazes.com from any liability in this regard.
- However, wondermazes.com may carry out checks to verify this fact, adopting the appropriate due diligence measures in accordance with data protection regulations.
LEGITIMACY – what is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of data for the purpose of sending periodic newsletters (newslettering) on services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the data subject, expressly requested to carry out such processing, in accordance with current regulations.
In addition, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations are based on the consent of the user who submits their data, which may be withdrawn at any time, although this may affect the possible smooth communication and obstruction of processes you want to perform.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to wondermazes.com.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD – How long will we keep your data?
Wondermazes.com will keep the personal data of the users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as you do not revoke the consents given. Subsequently, if necessary, we will keep the information blocked for the legally established periods of time.
RECIPIENTS – To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those suppliers who provide services to wondermazes.com, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is required by law or for the execution of the contracted services.
Wondermazes.com has signed the corresponding data processing contracts with each of the suppliers that provide services to wondermazes.com in order to guarantee that these suppliers shall process your data in accordance with the provisions of the current legislation.
They may also be transferred to:
State Security Forces and Corps in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial institutions, for the collection of services.
Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when so established by current regulations.
INFORMATION SECURITY – What security measures do we implement to protect your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and wondermazes.com servers.
- Encryption of the information on wondermazes.com’s own servers.
- Other measures to prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In those cases where wondermazes.com has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers shall be regularized in accordance with wondermazes.com’s commitment to the protection, integrity and security of the users’ personal data.
RIGHTS – What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not wondermazes.com is processing personal data concerning you.
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request that we restrict the processing of your information, in which case we will only retain it for the purpose of asserting or defending claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Wondermazes.com will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You may also exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to make use of any of your rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
If you wish you can also consult our Cookies Policy.